An unthinkably terrible event that happens over and over and over again.
– Police officers shooting, harming, or otherwise abusing black men again and again and again.
– The seemingly endless mass shootings of American citizens, and the tepid irrational debates that follow, but never lead anywhere.
– Idealistic citizens bravely taking to some city square to protest their government, and the violence and abuse with which they’re met.
– The utter disaster that is the American Electoral system.
– The climate change debate.
More and more it seems like it’s always a bad day to be a good person…